(Miss Tati is the second from the left)
Miss
Tati influences me so much at the first of our meeting. She has all the good
personality to be a teacher. What I really like from her is she is a patient
person. However the most important thing that makes me amazed is she can handle
challenges with the good things.
These
are things that Miss Tati taught me about patience. First thing that I learn
from her is I am as an adult must love the children. The second thing is I must
teach the children all the good things slowly, so they can understand all of it
clearly. The third thing is I must have the same spirit like children have, so
I can be more patient to handle them.
How
Miss Tati handle the challenges make me respect her more. Miss Tati handles the
naughty student with giving them more caring attention. I really must learn how
to handle the naughty children to Miss Tati. I can see that Miss Tati teach her
students who have difficulty in learning with full of love. The one that I like
the most is Miss Tati makes her students concentrate with her cheerful spirit.
It is so meaningful if I can learn all of that from her.
I
must respect all the teachers like Miss Tati so much. I must learn to be like
her. It is my pleasure to see Miss Tati teaching once again. I will pray for
her so God will bless her for what she has done. It is really a respectful job.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar