My housemaid’s motivation influences me a lot. Her name is Sila, she is 15 years old. Sila came from Brebes and live at her boss’s house. She has already worked here for 4 months. Sila is a very kind person, I like her so much. I know that she is a very diligent person, she always wakes up early. Besides, I think she is so polite to everyone, even to the people she just met.
Sila has many life motivations that make me so impressed. I know some of her life motivations. She wants to get money as much as she can, but I know it isn’t for herself, but it’s for her family. She wants to make her family happy. Sometime I always wonder if I have a hard life like Sila, can I survive on my life. After I know about that, I feel that she is so strong woman, moreover she still on that young age. I was very impressed of her. Furthermore, her other motivation is she likes to help people. That makes me more impressed. Sila wants to have new experience too, just like me. I like to have new experience in doing everything.
I can learn many things from Sila’s challenges. I know that she has a hard time when finding job, moreover she is just 15 years old. At that age I still have to go to school. It makes me think that actually I’ve been so lucky living my life. Another thing that I learn from her is being independent. Sila is far from her family, but she still can manage herself well. So I start to manage myself to be an independent woman. The other challenge is come from her boss. If she does a wrong thing, her boss will get angry. She is so patient when her boss gets angry. I should be a patient person like her. Ive ever asked her how can she overcome those challenges and she just said that she always praying every night, before sleep. I just cannot believe it, that she is a religious person, but she is a great woman and also a great housemaid.
After all, I really thank Sila a lot for everything. She always helps me to do a lot of things. Many things are impossible without her. She even never complaint if her job is hard. All of her attitudes are so commendable. I’m so proud having a housemaid like her.

Hahaha
BalasHapusHi ucink...
Firstly, I think your housemaid is cute.
I think she is an incredible person^^.
Nice story, like it.
nice story ucink! lina's right, she is cute ;p
BalasHapuswell, sometimes we never even notice that people like her has working hard for us, i hope she will inspire us ;)